Baltimore Basement Waterproofing Services
Budget Waterproofing is a licensed, insured, and bonded company in Baltimore. We offer a transferable lifetime guarantee on all of our work and use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to address a variety of residential issues involving basements, cracked foundations, sump pumps, and crawlspaces.
Our staff is well-trained and fully capable of handling your home’s repairs. In addition, you can rest assured that we uphold a high level of professionalism in our work. Whether the job calls for performing basic water damage repairs or installing a brand-new sump pump, our waterproofing contractors will bring their years of expertise to the task so you can reap the benefits of a basement that is free from defects and deficiencies. We serve many communities throughout Maryland, including Baltimore, Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Townson, Essex, and Glen Burnie.
Budget Basement Waterproofing Services Include:
- Basement waterproofing: An important step in waterproofing your basement is discovering where the weaknesses are in the foundation. We start with a very thorough inspection of the space. If it has already cracked, we can assess the damage and repair it.
- Foundation repair: Repair of your foundation is an important part of the waterproofing process. Taking preventative measure will usually save you in the end. We combine interior and exterior waterproofing methods in our repair services.
- Crawlspace repair: Another aspect of waterproofing is repairing the crawlspaces. These areas are prone to water leakage. We repair cracks or replace old insulation to prevent your crawlspace from cultivating harmful toxins.
- Basement drainage systems/installation: Drainage systems play a vital role in keeping your basement dry. If your yard doesn’t have a proper system in place, the rainy season can potentially lead to a basement flood.
- Crawlspace encapsulation: There are many different reasons your crawlspace can become contaminated. These reasons include outside air and water. Through our encapsulation method, we help to make your home healthier.
- Crawlspace waterproofing: Ensuring your crawlspace is waterproofed often follows our repair services. This is especially important when your crawlspace has a dirt floor.
- Sump pump installation: The installation of a sump pump is often one of the easiest ways to prevent a wet basement. There are two main types of sump pumps to choose from, and we can help you to determine which one is right for you.