Baltimore Basement Waterproofing Services
Budget Waterproofing is a licensed, insured, and bonded company in Baltimore. We offer a transferable lifetime guarantee on all of our work and use state of the art equipment and techniques to address a variety of home issues involving basements, cracked foundations, sump pumps, and crawlspaces. Our staff is well-trained and fully capable of handling your home’s repairs. In addition, you can rest assured that we uphold a high level of professionalism and in our work.
List of Services Includes:
- Basement waterproofing : An important part of waterproofing your basement is discovering where the weaknesses are in the foundation. We start with a very thorough inspection of the space. If it has already cracked, we can assess the damage and repair it.
- Foundation repair : Repair of your foundation is an important part of the waterproofing process. Taking the preventative measure will usually save you in the end. We combine interior and exterior waterproofing methods in our repair services.
- Crawlspace repair : Another aspect of waterproofing is repairing the crawlspaces. These areas are prone to water leakage and the growth of mold. We repair cracks or replace old insulation to prevent your crawlspace from harmful toxins.
- Basement drainage systems/installation : Drainage systems are an important part of keeping your basement dry. If your yard doesn’t have a proper system in place, rainy season can cause a flood on your property and potentially lead to a basement flood.
- Crawlspace encapsulation : There are many different reasons your crawlspace can become contaminated. These reasons include outside air, water, and the growth of mold. Through our encapsulation method, we help to make your home healthier.
- Crawlspace waterproofing : Ensuring your crawlspace is waterproofed often follows after our repair services. This is most essential when your crawlspace has a dirt floor. A waterproofed crawlspace can prevent mold by creating a dry space.
- Sump pump installation : The installation of a sump pump is often one of the easiest ways to prevent a wet basement. There are two main types of sump pumps to choose from, and we can help you to determine which one is right for you.
- Mold remediation : If you have mold growing in your basement, it is important to have it removed right away. The growth of mold can lead to very unhealthy bacteria. Let us know if you suspect you have a mold problem so we can inspect!